There are a couple of different ways you can get contact Axis.
On this page, our website and throughout our app there is a chat widget in the bottom right corner of the screen, which looks like this:
If you click on this, you will be able to speak to one of the team:
One of the team will get back to you as soon as we can.
Our email for support is firstname.lastname@example.org - this will raise a ticket into our support systems and we will look into the issue you have.
If you have any questions, some feedback or you just want to speak to us, you can mail us at email@example.com. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Raise a ticket
We have a web ticketing service available here - on this page you can raise tickets to us to;
- Raise feedback - we love hearing feedback; good, bad or ugly!
- Security or privacy queries - if you have a question about our security credentials or you have a data rights request.
- Signup or login issues
- Technical support - if you're receiving errors or something just doesn't look right to you
- Account or billing questions - if you have any issues with your profile or subscription
- Other questions - for anything else